COVID-19 testing is available at Community Action Health Center: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 7am-8am. Testing is open to those that are symptomatic or close contact to a positive case. Sign up today https://tinyurl.com/y7msahzq.
Unified Command confirms twelve more cases of COVID-19 in the Panhandle:
Close contact and exposure are defined as at least 15 minutes, less than six feet apart. There are no community exposure sites identified. The investigations are underway, all close contacts will be quarantined and actively monitored twice daily for fever and respiratory symptoms by public health officials.
Four cases have been deemed recovered, one in Cheyenne County, one in Dawes County, and two in Sioux County, bringing the total recoveries to 170.
March 2-June 26, 2020
Total Tests Conducted: 5,172
Cumulative Positivity Rate: 5.3%
Active Cases: 106
Active Hospitalizations: 6
Total Cumulative Hospitalizations: 33
• Banner County: 1 case (recovered)
• Box Butte County: 3 cases (recovered)
• Cheyenne County: 19 cases (6 active, 13 recovered)
• Dawes County: 2 cases (recovered)
• Garden County: 4 cases (recovered)
• Kimball County: 11 cases (1 active, 10 recovered)
• Morrill County: 25 cases (14 active, 11 recovered)
• Scotts Bluff County: 206 cases (79 active, 124 recovered, 3 deaths)
• Sheridan County: 2 cases (active)
• Sioux County: 6 cases (4 active, 2 recovered)
Panhandle Public Health District, Region 21, 22, and 23 Emergency Management, and Scotts Bluff County Health Department are working as a unified command on this evolving situation. Essential updates will be regularly communicated to the public and community partners.
For the most up to date information from the CDC, visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Panhandle Public Health District is working together to improve the health, safety, and quality of life for all who live, learn, work, and play in the Panhandle. Our vision is that we are a healthier and safer Panhandle Community. Visit our website www.pphd.org.