By Box Butte General Hospital
Box Butte General Hospital will no longer allow visitors in the facility, including the Greater Nebraska Medical and Surgical Services Clinic. One designated healthy adult (age 19 and older) will be allowed in the following limited circumstances:
· Emergency Department needing special assistance – one person
· Labor & Delivery – one designated support person
· Pediatric or minor patient – one parent or guardian
· Dependent adult needing special assistance – one guardian
· Outpatient needing support – one if hospital staff cannot assist
· Patient receiving end-of-life care – evaluated case-by-case.
For the safety of patients, visitors and hospital employees, there will be no support persons for patients with a pending COVID-19 test, or with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis.
Please continue to use Social Distancing measures to stop the spread.
Box Butte General Hospital closely monitors the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and is working closely with Nebraska’s state epidemiologist and other public health experts regarding care of patients. Please continue to watch our website for updates at www.bbgh.org.
For more information, please follow these links: https://www.bbgh.org/covid-19-information-resources/page.html https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/index.html